Hi Friends! Yesterday was my birthday (which is also Kevin Spacey Day), and I had a laid back day hanging out with my parents. I’ve got a lot planned over the next few days, and I can’t wait to celebrate with some of my very best friends next week!
So many fun things came along with 21! I went to Nashville, I saw some great friends get married, met a ton of amazing people, and I hope 22 is even better! Here are some things I’d like to accomplish in the next year:
2. Visit at least one Virginia winery.
3. Read a classic novel (any suggestions?)
4. Climb a mountain.
5. Learn some new photography tricks.
6. Take a trip to NYC.
7. Get a tattoo.
8. Splurge a little.
9. Double my savings.
10. Debut some cool new products over at Red Lip Collective.
11. Spend some quality time with my girls.
12. Take a trip to Philadelphia.
13. Up my outfit post game.
14. Discover a foolproof skincare routine (any cruelty-free faves?)
15. Finish the KonMari method once and for all.
16. Go on at least 5 hiking trips. Bonus points if there’s a waterfall.
17. Visit at least one Virginia, DC, or Maryland brewery.
18. Spend some time in Richmond, VA.
19. Go to the beach.
20. Find a signature perfume.
21. Take a trip to California.
22. Take some time to unplug, unwind, and enjoy!