Hello friends! Long time no see! Finals season is rearing its ugly head, and I’m in the midst of a three-day paper writing binge. To ease myself back into blog writing and to break the monotony, I’d like to share a few things that have been on my mind and radar lately!
1. I went thrifting today! I scored some really great things. Among those items are a trench coat, denim jacket, Steve Madden flats, “snake skin” pumps, a polka-dot sundress, the Harry Potter DVD I’ve been searching endlessly for, and the Nsync CD that I was obsessed with back in the day. There are some real bangers on that album.
2. DJ Khaled’s snapchat has been my favorite thing. He’s such a goof, but his pep talks are pretty real. He also recently got lost at sea on his jet ski, but he made it out alive. Is it bad that I laughed? Like a lot? Bless up.
3. This list of unexplainable emotion is so beautiful.
4. Speaking of beautiful, one of my classmates and all around wonderful human being, Emma Bleker, just published a book of poetry. You can find that for sale here. It’s simply stunning. I have an interview with her coming up in a post here soon.
5. I’m a grown woman, but this mermaid figurine is on my Christmas list and I’m not one bit ashamed.
6. Christmas songs. They’re usually happy right? Think again. This artist has been re-writing them in the minor key, and the result is really quite eerie.
7. I’ve been obsessed with this thing called Seasonal Color Analysis lately, which basically is a fancy way of saying “these are the colors that look best on you,” and it turns out I’m a Soft Autumn! No wonder I’m so drawn to muted colors! What’s your season?
What have you been loving lately?