Hello friends! I’m back to share another 7 things I’ve been loving lately!
1. I’ve recently rediscovered my love for vintage dishware. I’ve got visions of Pyrex and Jadeite collections dancing in my head. Time to hit the thrift store! Also, here’s a cool resource for pyrex patterns!
2. My real-life-turned-internet-friend Fatima’s Instagram is chock full of lovely bookish inspiration, it makes me want to fill my walls with books and prance around Pride & Prejudice style in a meadow. Check out janetomyausten!
3. Mary Elizabeth is my current favorite YouTuber, and she’s really inspiring me to redecorate, as well as be a little more glam in my everyday life. She’s so fab.
4. A little reading wishlist: Talking As Fast As I Can by Lauren Graham, Bloom by Estée Lalonde, The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking, Simply Nigella: Feel Good Food by Nigella Lawson, and Cravings by Chrissy Teigen.
5. A recipe for Braised Brisket with Bourbon-Peach Glaze?! Count me all the way in!
6. I’m having an art-deco moment, and I picked up these earrings for a Christmas party and I’m thinking about making it a full-time thing. They’re definitely not too extravagant for every day or anything, haha!
What are you loving lately?