1. Y’all. I gave in and finally started watching The Bachelor. I never thought I’d see this day, but I’m here and I’m kind of living for it. My roommates and I have created a sort of fantasy league, and since my favorite girl already got sent home I’m dead last point wise, but it’s been really fun to watch. I’m glad I finally understand what all the fuss was about.
3. Favorite podcasts of the moment are The Guilty Feminist, Lady Lovin’, The Betchelor Podcast, When Meghan Met Harry, and of course – Millennial Mixology!
4. Hayley from Honestly Russell and I are headed to Charleston, SC next month! We both have a few little things we’ve found that we want to do, but it seems our itenerary is mostly open for now. If you’ve been to Charleston, what do you recommend?
5. I’m doing it guys, I’m going red. I booked an appointment to get my hair colored, and I will be welcoming my ginger self back to the world. I’m thinking a subtle Emma Stone type of vibe. Maybe even a strawberry blonde balayage if the whim takes me.
6. Building a minimal yet chic wardrobe. If I’m being completely honest, I’m probably always going to be on a “minimalism” journey (even I rolled my eyes at that), but I’ve really been interested in creating a capsule wardrobe for spring this year. The only real problem is that I can’t seem to separate the clothes I want to wear from the clothes I actually wear. I’ve got to pare down my basics and discover what really works. Wish me luck!
7. I recently signed up for MoviePass, and I haven’t officially gotten a hold of my card yet, but I’m really excited to start using it when I do! Totally not sponsored, but look it up if you get a chance! Think Netflix, but for movie theaters (unlimited for ten bucks!!)
What are you into lately?