1. First thing on my Holiday to do list this year? Vegan Friendsgiving!
3. Last week I visited Boston with my friend Kit, and we discovered the coolest bakery / cafe called Tatte. Ever since I’ve been dying to learn how to make chocolate croissants.
4. The Handmaid’s Tale! I read the book by Margaret Atwood earlier this month and found myself unable to put it down, and finished it within a weekend. Since then, I’ve been watching the show and have been just as sucked in as I was with the book. It’s interesting to see the things that differ from the show to the book (so many!), I’m halfway through the season and I have no idea what’s actually going to happen! I highly recommend both the novel and the show.
5. I’ve been considering a capsule wardrobe, but I have no idea where to start! So far I’ve mapped out some of my style inspiration on Pinterest and have gone through my closet, but I think there may be a few gaps I need to fill before committing to a capsule full-time. Do you have any tips?
6. Here are 5 sauces everyone should know how to make. I think I’ve only ever tackled one, what about you?
7. Heads up! Glossier is having 20% off sale until Monday! I already stocked up, and I’m so excited to get my coconut balm dot com!
What are you loving lately?