1. Bratty Girl Comedies – My roommate and I have been binging on shows like Summer Heights High and Ja’mie, Private School girl, both are totally an acquired taste and totally offensive- but if you’re into some really obscure sense of humor check out some of her best moments here. We also recently revisited the Clique movie, based on the book series I was obsessed with as a middle schooler. The movie is SO bad but definitely worth a watch for the eyerolls.
2. Robes – I’ve been living in robes lately, be it a fancy feeling satin robe or a comfy cotton waffle weave, relaxing after a long day at work or running around doing errands. This robe is currently on my wishlist, it’s got that vintage-y “femme fatale” style that I really love.
3. I’ve been in a real baking mood lately, and I’ve been dying to make some super pretty desserts. This daisy pie crust is so extra, but so cute! It’s also my dream to make a fall leaf pie once autumn rolls around.
4. Game of Thrones. I started watching it! I’m only on season one but I’m slowly but steadily getting into it. Since I’m so late to the party I already know a ton of spoilers, but at least I won’t be too shocked along the way.
5. I’ve been thinking of subscribing to a few monthly boxes lately, and have been scouring MySubscriptionAddiction for reviews to find the best boxes. Currently I’m enamored with CauseBox and Betty Boomerang. What sub boxes do you subscribe to?
6. Podcasts – A few new favorites are By The Book, Bad With Money, Self-Helpless, and Another Round. Check them out!
7. IKEA just announced a collaboration with Danish designer Hay and I am so excited to get my hands on some of the peices. I’ll be on the edge of my seat until it launches in october. In the meantime, take a peek!
What are you loving lately?