Long time no see friends! I know. I’m sorry. Every semester this happens – sh*t hits the fan all in one 7 day period and I ignore my online presence altogether. Life gets in the way far too easily for us bloggers, especially college bloggers. It’s kind of a problem. After a whirl-wind beginning of the month during the dreaded Finals Week, I got it all over with and immediately hopped on an airplane to Texas for some much needed R&R with my favorite person (the bae)
That leads me to my 7 favorite things of the past fortnight.
1. IN-N-OUT BURGER. Y’all. Y’ALL. This place is no joke. I always thought the hype was so silly. Like how good can a burger be? Lort was I wrong. DC has nothing on In-N-Out, not even my beloved Elevation Burger. In-N-Out tastes so fresh… and is somehow SO CHEAP?! I have no idea how they do it. “Fast casual” burgers here cost like $6 (or more) but a burger at In-N-Out is less than $3?!!! Y’all, I can’t. I ate at In-N-Out twice when I was in Texas, and I have no shame. The hype is real.
2. I listened to Leah Remini’s “Troublemaker” on the plane, and it was so good. I learned so much about the dark side of Scientology. That stuff has always fascinated me. Have y’all read or listened to the book? It made me want to fall down some conspiracy theory rabbit holes, and also re-watch King of Queens.
3. I’m not a hypebeast, but these shoes are pretty stinkin cute. Speaking of shoes, I’m probably gonna get these for all the “big girl” job interviews I’ve got coming up.
4. Can I live here? You know, without paying Manhattan prices of course. That brick wall! Is it weird that I’m planning to create a brick wall in my future house if it doesn’t already have one? That’s dedication to DIY!
5. I bought this romper (in the dot pattern) and I already know I will be living in it. Maybe for the rest of eternity. Well, until it gets too hot for long sleeves.
6. For some reason I’ve gone back to stalking Tumblr this past week. If you’re into it, stop by my page and give me a follow. There’s a ton of pretty stuff to be inspired by!
7. After eating In-N-Out all last week, I’m gonna need to step up my health game. These quinoa bowls with red pepper sauce look delicious!
What are you loving lately?