Happy Tuesday, friends! Hope you’re getting out to enjoy spring! It will be summer before we know it, and I am really not ready for it to be 90 degrees again! Though it’s past peak time for the Cherry Blossoms in DC, I was still able to snap this picture. The blossoms are definitely one of my favorite things about living near the nation’s capital! Here are 7 other things I’ve been loving lately:
1. I’ve been planning a Harry Potter House Cup party, and these drinks will definitely be on the menu!
2. Find out which famous author you share a writing style with here. I got David Foster Wallace, which is funny because I’ve had a professor say that too!
3. I’ve been wanting to upgrade my camera, and I’m thinking about this model. Any suggestions?
4. Aerie just launched their line of underwear for men, and the ad they made could not be more cute and hilarious! Love the body positivity! Way to go Aerie!
5. I’m becoming such a plant mom. And I need each and every one of these.
6. Literary themed candles? Yes please.
7. Looking for a unique place to vacation? Check out these awesome AirBNB rentals.
What are you loving lately?