Fall is just around the corner, and I can’t wait to get back into cozy, comfy clothes. With chilly days approaching in the next few months, I’ve also been considering a little bit of a home re-vamp. I’m still getting used to the idea that I’m a quasi-grownup, and that means I need to get rid of the dorm room hand-me-downs and replace them with some sophisticated furnishings. I also wouldn’t mind treating myself to a new lipstick, nail polish, or a pair of pajamas once my next paycheck rolls around.
- I’ve been eyeing a sunburst mirror like this for forever now! I think this one is lovely too!
- My house has plenty of seating, but almost nowhere to put my feet up. I need some poufs like pronto!
- One can never have too many journals. The classic Moleskine has been calling my name.
- I went to Yankee Candle the other day and fell in love with the Sugar & Spice scent. So good!
- Pajamas in my favorite color, yes please!
- I’m still slowly replacing all my dishes, and these gorgeous cappuccino mugs are next!
- I can’t resist throw blankets. I need all of them, especially this one!
- Zoya is one of my favorite nail polish brands, and this pink-y neutral is so lovely.
- Where would I be without lipstick? Too Faced Melted Chihuahua is bae. The name is really weird though.
What are you wishing for lately?