I don’t know about y’all, but for some reason, men are the hardest to shop for. I usually default to food, skincare, or replacing items like socks and wallets – but those can get boring! Each guy is different, but these are a few things I’ve seen around that would make good gifts:
- Moleskine Classic Ruled Soft Pocket Notebook
- Minimalux – Palladium-plated Ballpoint Pen
- Jonathan Adler Bourbon Pop Candle
- Patagonia Recycled Cashmere Beanie
- J.Crew Sushi Socks
- The Manly Man Beef Jerky Bouquet
- Shinola Men’s Leather Belt
- Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club Fragrance
- Edwin Jagger Simulated Ivory and Nickel Shaving Set
- Coach Trifold Wallet
- Jack Black Sun Guard Water-Resistant SPF 45
- Buttermilk & Bourbon: New Orleans Recipes with a Modern Flair
What are you giving the men in your life this year?
Leave some suggestions in the comments below!
Leave a Reply