- Rose scented anything – currently burning this candle.
- Plumping lip gloss. Let’s bring it back y’all!
- You Must Remember This: Charles Manson’s Hollywood is such an interesting podcast. Definitely give it a listen if you’re interested in dark culty crime drama.
- Green juice. Spinach, cucumber, ginger, spirulina. Just call me Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Visiting NYC next month to see Waitress on Broadway! Finally!
- Stacking rings. I currently have this one and this one on rotation.
- Travel plans. In the coming months I’m going to be spending time in NYC, Boston, Rehoboth Beach DE, Germany, Paris, Lancaster PA, and hopefully San Diego!
- It might be a fall color, but I’m dying for an emerald dress.
- I always say this, but I’m really having a minimalism kick lately. It’s only taken me 3 years, but I’m finally getting my space in order the way I want.
- All things lemon. It’s spring y’all!
- Moon rituals are an interesting idea.
- Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Lip plumping gloss or a blotted red lip
- A center-parted chignon a la Allana Davison
- Jon Hamm, as always.
- Jenny and David Mustard (their podcast is great too)
- Zucchini “zoodle” pasta. Dairy free cheese. Bolognese with homemade red sauce. Thank me later.
- Rose quartz crystals, let a little love in.
- Cabernet Sauvignon with steak.
- Porches, patios, rooftops, any place to sit and hang out with loved ones – taking that hygge outdoors!
- Vodka cran. We can do better than knockoff Carrie Bradshaw (a cosmo is fine, but you need lime + triple sec, no arguing.)
- Whatever Kanye is on about right now.
- Sleeping till noon. Weekends are limited – use them!
- Store credit cards.
- Huge amounts of cheese on everything. I get cheese is tasty, but c’mon y’all – not everything needs it! I’m looking at you, raclette.
- Superhero movies.
- The green apple skittle.
What are your ins and outs this season?