- While recovering from a surgery and feeling quite icky while working from home, I Amazon Prime Now’d some gatorade and Advil, which made it more expensive than regular gatorade, but I felt truly awful and was not yet cleared to drive. Justifiable enough, maybe.
- Once I could drive again, I drove a lot. And parked. And took the metro. Not cheap. Oops.
- A $7 Madewell dress on eBay got me. Not sorry, it’s really cute.
- Gifts. I feel like everybody’s birthday is in June. All these geminis!
- Round trip flight to Germany. Had to book it before the price went up. Got a good deal, and I saved up. Planned purchases for the win!
- Bridesmaids dress for one of my best friend’s weddings. It’s pretty so I’m not mad.
- A tiki glass at a thrift store. 99 cents.
- Still paid for Moviepass, Hulu, Amazon Prime, Adobe Creative Suite, and all my other “you won’t die if you don’t have them” bills like internet and phone.
Would you ever try a No Spend month?