- 1 box brownie mix (I used a dairy-free mix.)
- 1 bag white chocolate chips or melts.
- 2 tsp milk or chocolate syrup (I used coconut milk)
- Candy canes or starlight mints, crushed.
- 1 tsp sugar in the raw.
- 1 sheet of wax paper
1. Bake your brownies according to the recipe on the box, or even from scratch if you’d like. Allow to cool.
2. Use forks to separate the brownies into crumbs. Transfer them to a bowl for mixing.
3. Add your milk or chocolate syrup. Mix into your brownies until they stick together.
4. Refrigerate for one hour.
5. Meanwhile, smash your candy canes or mints. You may want to use a food processor for this.
6. Mix peppermint dust with raw sugar in a small bowl.
7. Once refrigerated, take brownies from fridge and begin forming them into bite-sized truffles.
8. Place the truffles on a plate and pop them into the freezer for five minutes.
9. While your truffles are setting, melt your white chocolate. Stir intermittently.
10. Once your chocolate has melted, remove the truffles from fridge and begin coating them with white chocolate.
11. When finished coating truffles, place them on a sheet of wax paper.
12. Be sure to sprinkle peppermint and sugar mixture over the top before the chocolate dries.
13. Allow chocolate to set. Keep truffles refrigerated for a nice crunch.